- Age / Gender:
- 23, Male
- The Void
- All Stats >
The above picture was taken from 93 million miles away. Ouch.
- Community Stats
Level 8 Blank Slate
Ranked as Town Watch
Contact Info / Websites
This is the darwin awards. they're for people who "better the human gene pool by removing themselves from it." If you are a darwin award winner, chances are you're dead. so take these few simple steps to stay alive.
1. Follow all the instructions on the label for fireworks. DO NOT stare down the barrel, DO NOT smoke near them, DO NOT put a flame anywhere near them.
2. DO NOT place an ignition source near explosives or flammable materials. This is just common sense.
3. For a dangerous job that there is an entire group of professionals (tree removal, electric fence installer, etc.) do not do it yourself. Get a professional. If you are a professional, get another professional to do it for you. Better safe than dead.
4. Animals will always be stronger, faster, and meaner than you. Don't engage them in hand to hand combat, don't tease them, don't attack them with swords.
5. Be careful around electricity.
6. Consider where you are having sex very carefully. THIS MEANS NO MOVING CARS THAT YOU ARE DRIVING!
Follow those simple rules and you might not get your name in the book.